- by Carolyne Volpe Curley / Carolyne@WestEssexNOW.com
ESSEX COUNTY, NJ - The Essex County Prosecutor's Office is seeking the public's assistance in locating Ali Muhammed Brown, 30, originally of East Orange.
In Seattle, WA, police there have charged Brown with the June 1 shooting of two men and the stealing of their car.
Brown has recently been seen in New Jersey and is wanted for allegedly stealing a wallet and trying to steal a car in Point Pleasant on June 29.
In Point Pleasant, police there have charged Brown with:
- one count of first-degree robbery
- one count of second-degree possession of a weapon
Bail has already been set for $500,000 once he is found.
Brown is described as:
- 190 pounds
- brown eyes
- with a bodybuilder look
He is considered armed and dangerous. Brown is thought to frequent gyms.
Crime Stoppers is offering a $1000 reward for information leading to the fugitive's arrest.
If anyone knows the whereabouts of Brown, they should call:
All calls will be kept confidential.
- Tevlin Family is Focused on Building the Brendan P. Tevlin '13 Memorial Fund at Seton Hall Prep
- Brown, Villagran and Williams Remain Jailed after Pleading Not Guilty Wednesday to Murder of Brendan Tevlin, Livingston
- Three Charged in Death of Brendan Tevlin of Livingston
- Reward Increased to $25,000 as West Orange Police Seek Public's Help with Brendan Tevlin Murder Investigation
- Friends of Brendan Tevlin Hosting First Annual Lacrosse Festival in his Honor at Seton Hall Prep, Saturday
- For Brendan Tevlin, a Video of Memories of His Enduring Spirit
- My Words for Brendan Tevlin, the Eulogy Delivered by Michaela Tevlin
- The Family of Brendan Patrick Tevlin, of Livingston, has Announced His Passing