The employee must have a flexible schedule and be available to work full-time including sometimes weekends, evenings and holidays,
40 to 50 hours per week; the position is expected to begin within one to two weeks.
- Supervise staff of servers and bartenders
- Develop successful local marketing and advertising promotions
- Book entertainment and events
- Manage all vendor relationships
- Maintain a high-level of customer service and provide a commitment and dedication to growing a customer base
Salary and Bonuses
- Competitive salary with incentive bonuses for growing the business.
- Five or more years of experience in the Food Industry is a must; a background as a server or bartender is desired
- Marketing, communications and / or social media experience a plus
- Must have organizational skills and be attentive to detail
- A high-level of customer service is a must; appolicant must be responsible and comfortable handling staff and customers in a polished and professional manner
Those interested should send their resume to:
The Suburban Tavern
Attn: Hiring Manager
555 Passaic Ave.
West Caldwell, NJ