- Applicants must be 18-years of age
- Applicants do not need to reside in Caldwell
- Classes are twice a week, for 12 weeks
- Uniforms and equipment cost is covered by the borough
- To remain certified, Auxiliary Officers are required to perform 8 hours of service a month
"The Auxiliary Police is a volunteer program,"
Caldwell Police Sergeant Paul Stabile commented.
"After the 12-week training is complete, the Auxiliary Officer
must work and train 24 hours a quarter to keep their certification active.
To complete the required twenty-four hours,
the Auxiliary Officers have assigned details that they choose to work."
To apply for the position, contact Sergeant Paul Stabile at 973-226-2600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information:
Caldwell Police Department
Chief: James H. Bongiorno
1 Provost Square
Caldwell, NJ 07006